Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gripping stranger #9: Mod bus girl

I always feel as though we could be friends if one of us was a little more outgoing. But we are both a bit shy, which is why we would probably get along in the first place. We share the same bus route in the morning if I am running late. You probably start work at about 9 and I am supposed to be there at 8:30, and because of the recent construction on Davie Street, I am often mistimed and delayed. You tend to be quite punctual, I think. I always wonder if you work at a nearby book or record store, because I feel like such an environment could suit you very much. You have lovely sunglasses, wonderful red sneakers, and an overall black and red clothing motif. Sometimes you and your partner ride the bus together in the morning. I am always curious about what people do all day and how they make a living. To me it seems you two share a well-deserved, peaceful existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment